Friday, October 27, 2006

No one reads this blog at the moment. Which is nice, in a way. And whoever does, already knows me. For those who don't know me - I started blogging when I was 18. I'm 21 now. I lost my first url when a lecturer from college discovered it and told everyone in college about it!(my fault though). I loved blogging then and I want to love it again. I just dont have the patience anymore. My most favourite thing in the whole wide world is the way I feel after a good work out! I love adrenaline.:) I also love being in love. Love has made me to the most mind-numbingly stupid things, but it's all good. Laughing is also on my list, laughing for no reason, or mostly at my own silliness. I hate hiccups, hypocrites, liars and people who don't respect human beings.
I write for a living. I do what I love and I get paid for it! Yaaay! 3 years ago, I wanted to get into the travel industry! And a year before that, it was law. Before that, fashion design. Earlier, a doctor. Before that, when I was really young, I wanted to be a mommie :D hehe..all in good time I guess
My bestest friend wanted me to start writing again...because writing is therapy na;) I like how friends get worried about each other so easily :) (yes yes i like making people worry!).
And I do believe that God has blessed me abundantly.
More tomorrow.

2 comments:

liQuiD hERoin said...

Very, um, honest blog entries. Truly, um, appreciable, 'cuz I can't think of a better word. But I'm assuming U'll know what I mean contextually.

Anonymous said...

A lecturer discovered your blog? :O OMG!!!

tiiight hug for ya! So look fwd to reading your lovely writing again :)