Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I walked this morning. Early. So that I would be awake with you. So that you would know that my every prayer is with you today.
It wasn’t warm, it was so not warm. It was pleasant. Like it used to be in Second year. In Second year when I waked 9 kilometers every morning. To MG road, down to the Taj, around Ulsoor and then home. In Second year, when determination coursed through me, when I had only one goal. In Second year, when I learnt to live and to love. When I learnt about things that mattered and about growing up. Second year, that began with getting to know someone and ended with knowing them fully. A year of big choices and big fights. A year of tears and of laughter without boundaries. A manic year. A year of differences and similarities, a year of moving forward and holding on.
And now… my first year, at work, at independence, at understanding myself. My first year of knowing you. Of wanting to become one with you. My first year of knowing that I'm finally on the right path.
"The Lord bless you, and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: