Monday, April 23, 2007

How lucky I am to have something that makes it so difficult to say goodbye... :)
I read that somewhere and felt as if I'd had a revalation. We sit and complain about why things or people are moving out of our lives, without ever stopping to think how blessed we were to be associated with them in the first place. We hope for things, against all logic, against all experience, against all odds.
We numb ourselves to the things we do have and to the wonderful people who do love us. We go to the ends of the earth in search of joy, the joy that someone is offering you everyday. We run from happiness that is there for the taking.
She runs from him, even as he offers her all that she knows is good. Runs to search for a trait that she found in another, to find something to cry about, instead of laughing with him forever. If you ask her why she is still running, she'll tell you it makes her complete.
I run for hope
I run to feel
I run for the truth
For all that is real
I run for you and me my friend,
I run for life
"But they that wait upon Jehovah shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not tire; they shall walk, and not faint. " Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

AmitL said...

Whew...Zannah..how spiritual u've become...interesting thoughts.